Tripura is going to hold it’s first Start Up Conclave with an objective to create a healthy eco system in the state bringing together Tripura’s most forward thinking minds. It is an initiative of Hillstart India Foundation, which is founded by some of the young professionals from Tripura and who are professionally settled within and outside Tripura.
The Start up conclave which will be organised on 22nd April 2018 at Muktadhara Auditorium, Agartala between 10am to 6pm. The conclave has already generated a great interest among the youths of Tripura with more than 500 participants have already registered for the event. The main objectives behind organizing the conference is to
- To create a Startup ecosystem in the State of
- To encourage youth entrepreneurship and connect them with Venture Capitalists, Investors and
- This is the first time that an event like this has been conceived and being organized in Tripura.
By now they have the following eminent venture capitalists, startup investors and mentors at the conference, who have confirmed their participation:
- Anil Joshi, Founder and Managing Partner at Unicorn India
- Sagar Daryani, Founder of Wow! Momo, who made it from S 30 Thousand to now over S 400 Cr
- Vasant Subramanyan, National President, Indo American Chambers of Commerce.
- Anirudh Damani, Managing Partner of Artha India Ventures.
- Deepak Daftari, CEO and Director of eSiksha, brand ambassador of Domain X India.
- Mohit Gulati, Founder, Chief Investment Officer, and CEO at ITI Growth Ventures.
- Pallab Roy, Founder and Director at Cattlefield Technologies, Co-founder at ICTVolunteer (Netherlands), Founder of the HillStart India Foundation and project head of #StartupTripura.
Besides this number of dignitaries from Government Ministries, Bureaucrats, Head of Universities, Colleges and Educational institutions are expected to attend the first of its kind non-political event in Tripura. For more update log on to https://startuptripura.in.